What if there is a problem with my order?
If there’s a problem with your order, the first thing to do is call. We will take care of you, no matter what. The only policy we have is we’ll do whatever it takes to fix the problem and make you happy.
What if I receive a defective product?
If you believe you’ve received a defective product, contact our support at (518) 302-5107. If we determine the unit failed under warranty within 30 days of purchase we will cover shipping costs within the U.S. to replace the unit for you.
“No Hassle” Return Policy:
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with any product, for any reason, you may return it for a refund of the purchase price, an in-house credit, or exchange for another product within a fair amount of time from the shipping date (usually 30 days). If your purchase was eligible for free shipping, the shipping cost will be deducted from your credit or refund.
How to Make a Return:
We’re sorry your purchase didn’t work out for you. To make a return, please first call Lake Placid Music to arrange for an RA (Return Authorization) number. Next, to ensure your exchange or credit is processed as quickly as possible and to help you avoid a return adjustment, please follow the below checklist:
- If you have redeemed a manufacturer rebate or promotion, your return will be subject to a restocking fee.
- Please write the RA number on the shipping label and NOT on the product box itself.
- Items must be returned in the condition they were received, including all accessories, documentation, and packaging materials.
- If your package was originally shipped double-boxed, please return the unit(s) double-boxed.
- The product should be packed in the original product box with the UPC codes intact.
- When repacking the product box, avoid using duct tape or other adhesives that can leave a residue.
- Please use a shipping method that is trackable, such as FedEx or UPS.
- Remember that if your order was shipped for free under a free shipping promo, the cost of outbound shipping will be deducted from your return credit.
- We recommend that you insure your package when shipping back to us when purchasing your own shipping labels. Sometimes things get damaged en route, and if that happens, we want you to be covered.
Once we’ve received your return, we’ll process it as quickly as possible, but it can take 2-3 business days for the credit to be applied by the issuer of the credit card. Feel free to reach out to us directly with any questions or concerns.
There are certain items that cannot be returned for very specific reasons. These items include:
- Special orders
- Oversized or overweight items
- Discontinued products, closeouts, and used products
- Personal items (earphones, harmonicas, instrument mouthpieces, etc.)